Children Without Special Needs Ages 3-4
- To set up an appointment for a tour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-821-7436.
- During the tour, we encourage parents to bring their child. We will learn about your child and answer any questions you have about Frankie Lemmon School.
- If you choose to enroll your child, you will be given a preliminary application to be completed and returned with a registration fee.
- If space is not immediately available, you may choose to have your child added to our waiting list or you may withdraw your application and registration fee.
- If your preliminary application and fee are accepted and space is available, you will be given a full enrollment packet to complete and return a week prior to child's first day of school.
- If your child has been accepted into NC Pre-K, please contact Wake County Smart Start at 919-851-9550 to discuss placement.
- We accept child care subsidy vouchers. To find out if you qualify and to apply for this program, please contact Wake County Human Services at 919-212-7000.
Children With Special Needs Ages 3-5
Children with special needs are placed at the Frankie Lemmon School by Wake County Public Schools Preschool Services. Your child’s IEP team will make the recommendation for placement. For more information regarding WCPSS Preschool Services, please contact Child Find at 919-431-7700.