Children WITHOUT Special Needs ages 3-4
- To set up a tour or learn more about Frankie Lemmon School, please send an email to email@example.com or call 919-821-7436. Tours are conducted between 9:00am-12:00pm.
- During the tour we welcome parents and your child to attend. We will learn about your child and answer any questions you have about Frankie Lemmon School.
- If you choose to enroll your child, you will be given a preliminary application to be completed and returned with a registration fee of $150.
- If space is not immediately available, you may choose to have your child added to our waiting list or you may withdraw your application and registration fee.
- If your preliminary application and fee are accepted and space is available, you will be given a full enrollment packet to complete and return one week from your child’s first day.
Children WITH Special Needs ages 3-5
Children with special needs are placed at the Frankie Lemmon School by Wake County Public Schools Preschool Services. Your child’s IEP team will make the recommendation for placement. For more information regarding WCPSS Preschool Services, please contact Child Find at 919-431-7700.